Alfetta for trade

I've got a '77 Alfetta GT (not running) which I would be interested in
trading for certain 2 & 3L parts. I know this is a long-shot, but figured
one of you might have some of this stuff lying around and may need a parts
car:

- Weber or D'lorto carb setup for 2-liter

- GTV6 or Milano without engine (or bad engine)

- electronic ignition including distributor for Spica 2-liter

- new or good used Spider brake master cylinder

- new or good used GTV6/non-ABS Milano brake master cylinder

- new or good used Milano-type clutch assy.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA