administrivia: chasing bouncing email address

i'm having some trouble tracking down an old compuserve address which is
now bouncing; this email is directed to list members who might be able to
help me identify what the original address was. the original address was
probably in the old numeric compuserve format (e.g.,
xxxx.yyyyy@domain.elided); the numeric address now maps to the following:

<oliveriaeng@domain.elided>

this address no longer functions, and the bounce messages contain
insufficient context to allow me to identify what the original numeric
address was. compuserve's email folks have not responded to my requests for
assistance, and my aol contacts indicate that the compuserve folks are
still fairly independent, so the aol postmasters can't help, though they
would be happy to if they could.

so if anyone has a clue about this (like being able to identify who/where
oliveriaeng (oliveria engineering?) is and how to contact them, i'd
appreciate it.

thanks,
  richard
--
Richard Welty                                   Krusty Motorsports Limited