87 Spider with new motor FS

I have to part ways my Grad. because I don't have room for 2 spiders.

87 Spider Grad: ZERO rust from new til now, no accidents, recent repaint by PO to remove dings some paint fade.  No dash cracks, NO syncro crunch.  Car is ready to go!

120,000 Miles
New rebuilt motor: 350 miles on it
New rod bearings
New piston rings
Rehonned liners
Sperry Stage 1 head ($500.00 value)
Euro Cams
All new gaskets
Permatex sealed ZERO oil leaks
New water pump
Re-corded radiator to triple core + a thermo fan switch has been built into the radiator for future electric fan conversion
New Motor mounts
Conversion to 40mm Webers on New carb donuts
New Wire and plugs
Marelli Plex ignition
New belts and drive donut
Redline tranny fluid
Wrinkle finish valve cover
Chromed headbolts, valve cover bolts, and engine hook

New Canvas top
Milano 3.0 Recaro seats (just redone - $1000 just in seats)
Auto Power rollbar
Wood GTV steering wheel
Wood Shifter nob
Ansa exhaust
New tierod ends
Has all the lines, vents and switch in for AC, needs compressor and condensor to have AC

What it needs to be complete:
Wheel Aligment (from replacement of tierod ends)
Tires and wheels (Only because I don't like the Turbina wheels)
Small exhaust leak in the center muffler
Need to complete the break in process of the motor

Alan
88 Milano 3.0
87 Spider Quad