Milano clutch question..

Quick question on Milano clutches..
How difficult of a job is it to R&R one, for a rusty but decent garage mechanic? In comparison to
a 115 era car? I know of a Gold being offered for a rather low price (er, haven't seen it yet, supposed
to be in good shape otherwise) because the owner's mechanic dosen't want to mess with it.

Final question.. I remember hearing using a Verde (3.0L) clutch being a eaiser to deal with drop in, or was
that the dual plate GTV6 clutch being replaced with any Milano one?

Thanks (and don't tell Marcia about this either, OK??)

Jon