Sport Sedan "upgrades"

one transaxle with modest variables
(LSD or no LSD, isostatic linkage or the much-criticized original),
I'm curious about which years had the "much cricicized" as opposed to the better linkage..

Weights all in the same ballpark; different years of the second-series Alfetta
2000 weighed from 1090 to 1165 kg, different years of the 75 2.0 weighed from
1070 to 1160 kg.

And continuing on the point.. what year demarked the "second series" from the first?
Kinda assuming the 78 SS I know about for sale near me won't be there yet.. (Murphy's law)

Thanks.. (and don't tell my wife, she's still demanding a Spider or nothing!) ;-)

Jon