Giulia For Sale

I wanted to let you know abpout a very nice older Alfa that I went to see.  The guy selling it really hasn't advertised it very well.  I was considering getting back into the Alfa world but have found out recently that I will be losing my company car so I need to buy a daily driver.  The car is in very good shape and the numberss match and he is asking a very reasonable price for it.  There is a web where you can look at pictures of it the site is www.cinternet.net/~phantom/giulia.htm
I would have loved to buy it but now need something that I can drive year round.

Alum