164 AC causes which belt to squeal?

When I turn on my AC, one of the engine belts lets out a loud squeal.
The squeal goes away once driving at speed, but returns each time I
shift gears .

I am a DIY kind of guy.....but is tightening the faulty belt something
I can do, or should it be taken to the shop?  Should the belt even be
tightened, or is this a sign a replacement is necessarry?  Oh, and
which belt am I looking for?

Anyone who can point me in the right direction will be greatly
appreciated by my neigbors!

Thanks,

Ross - 1991 164L
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com