Shipping Cars

I know this has been hashed over a million times, but now its my turn to ask the question.
What is the approximate costs to ship a car from the following points:

South Carolina to Los Angeles
Houston to Los Angeles

What is the consensus of the group as to who to ship with?
The idea I am toying with is this: what is more cost prudent...fly or drive. I am not sure I am going to have the time to drive the two of them back.

I hope to see you at the Alfa Convention on the 4th of July weekend
Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net
1600 Veloce