May Alfa Owner pages posted!

Yep, Alfiesta 2002 is almost here! For more info on the upcoming event visit
http://www.aroc-usa.org

    Posted on the AROC-USA web site from this issue:

    ::-v-::  Caryl S. Stratton's photo of a1938 158 Volpi Special
              at Lime Rock's Vintage Festival 2001

    ::-v-::  The complete Table of Contents

    ::-v-::  Updated Alfa Romeo Event Listings
              (please send me your Chapter's event info!)

    ::-v-::  Alfiesta! 2002 - The Fun is in the Details,
              including a map of Fontana race track and
              an Activities Summary by Elyse Barrett

    ::-v-::  Updated Il Mercato Alfa - classified ads

If you'd like to be added to or removed from this mailing please let me know of your
desire.

Hope to see you at Alfiesta 2002 - please grab me and say "Howdy!"

Ciao,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master