From: Jeff Bartlett [mailto:bartletj@domain.elided
<mailto:bartletj@domain.elided> ]

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 4:14 AM

To: Zacharey Cox (Siemens Business Services Inc)

Subject: Re: FW: Motortrend.com email submission

Zacharey,

Thanks for bringing this error to our attention. Glaring as it is, not
sure how it slipped through the system. Truly puzzled.

Our programmers will fix it first thing this morning.

Mispronounciation? Yeah, looks like we've perpetuated the redneck
pronounciation...

Thanks again,

Jeff Bartlett

Online Editorial Director