Re: Difficulty reaching oil filter on Milano?

Well, mine took a few goes with the chain wrench but I did get it off with
relatively little trouble, for a car job. When you fit the new filter,
you're only supposed to do it up by hand and then half a turn after it
seats.

Most people way over tighten them. Which is, of course, a "BAD THING",
especially on alloy engines.

nk