Oil filters

We recently were able to get the new small diameter filters from Mann
Filters (OE on Mercedes, BMW and others).  They work great and are easy
to install.  I've never had a problem grabbing the small diameter
filters on the Milano without removing the air box.

Mann also has air filters and cabin filters for the 164.  That's a piece
that hardly ever gets replaced and you'll be shocked at the amount of
garbage that accumulates on those filters instead of in your lungs.

Regars,
Gary

Inter Auto Parts, Inc.
Parts and Accessories for European Automobiles
http://www.interautoparts.com