Re: Milano 3.0 filter & oil

Brian, Jeff, Tim, Alan,
Thanks to all for your replies. I have had my eyes opened some and been
shown, yet again, that there are no pat answers. The filter info from Tim
makes me stop and try to learn more about it, find some of those tests
myself. Same with the oil info from Alan. Now I have some research to do
before I get grungy. This is what is so great about the digest. I ask a small
and seemingly simple question and in return I get urged to educate myself so
I can make my own intelligent choices. This is also what makes me stay online
for an hour reading 150 emails!
Thanks again to all who answered me, and to all who participate here.
Cheers,
John L
Giulia Spider 10123 (once)
Milano Verde 16124 (now)