floor mats

Alfisti,
Before I contact IAP, did anyone else buy the floor mats that they offered on special, on this digest, a few months ago. I bought a pair for the spider and a pair for the GTV ( one logo and one script) and now, in both cars, the mats are folding up under the clutch pedal making it very difficult to drive. These mats seem to be lighter weight than others that I have purchased in the past. Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me?
(this should be my WORST Alfa problem!)
Joel Lewis
HOuston
'82 spider