Must sell Canadian Berlina FAST

Well now I've done it..Looks like the Berlina I purchased yesterday will not
be able to get into the states. It has factory webers and I believe is
considered a euro. model. I had inquired about importing the vehicle prior to
buying it. I was told the wrong information by a border inspector. I need to
get back to the states asap. I also need to sell this great car asap. So..
are there any Canadian alfista interested in this 73 Berlina? The car has new
interior, 30 miles on re-built high performance engine, extra interior/parts.
I am currently at a friends in the Windsor area. Please email me if you are
serious. Thanks.  --Dave