Re: FW: Electric Fan Replacement (Should have been GTV6 Electric Fan Replacement)

--- "Barrett, Jim" <JiBarrett@domain.elided> wrote:
> Yikes, I forgot the proper subject heading! (Thanks
> Brian S.)
> My fan replacement entry should have been noted as
> for a GTV6, in response
> to our patron, Richard Welty, and his query about
> his GTV6 fans needing
> attention. Maybe I could also install on in place of
> the tea tray.....

Actually, I'd heard (a-HEM) that this was why Alfa
originally put the Tea Tray into the GTV6 -- they were
planning to add flexible side skirts, put in a couple
of snowblower motor fans, and make a Brabham Special
Edition GTV6.

(I dunno, I think Brian's suggestion is still the
silliest, but this may be the most obscure...)

--Scott
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com