Center high mounted brake light option

Ciao tutti,

Saw this on usenet, does anyone have any experience or opinion about it. I
get really nervous when SUVs tailgate me around here, what do you folks do?

grazie,

         - S.

p.s. I really hated the 3rd brake light but it really became more or less a
necessity on a cer these days
Since most antique vehicles don't have a third brake light, this accessory
can help add extra awareness to your vehicle when braking.  The Quick Brake
Flasher is completely self contained and quickly attaches to your vehicles
rear window.  It doesn't require any wiring.  While driving in between shows
you can place it in your vehicle to add extra awareness, and then remove it
during the show.  When braking harder then an adjustable threshold, it
flashes super bright LEDs.  When braking below this threshold it does
nothing.  Its threshold can be made as sensitive as you like.  For more
details please go to http://users.tm.net/topserve/main.htm