re: Hellebore & Personal

I've never heard of Hellebore, and have no idea if it was an earlier name for the Personal company, but Personal (with the accent on the last syllable) is an independent Italian manufacturer of steering wheels that still exists. My father has a lovely aftermarket Personal wheel that dates from the early '80s I believe. It's currently on his '87 Jaguar, but has also been on an E-Type, and a FIAT 131. A friend of my dad's (and the PO of my best friend's Milano) had a matching wheel that I remember seeing in a mkI VW GTI and an Alfetta GT when I was a kid. I believe Vick Autosports carries aftermarket Personal wheels and appropriate hub adapters for Alfas (but if anyone needs the adapter for a FIAT 131, I can hook you up).

Joe "I want to be John Hertzman when I grow up" Elliott
'82 GTV6 <--no brakes