Dellortos vs. Webers with one "b"

Al right relax, this was the information told to me at one given time.  If I'm off I apologize to all that I cause an inconvience to.  I guess I should also apologize for a slip of the finger or a natural tendancy to double up on the "b".  What are we in the national spelling bee contest???   I thought we were here to help each other out on a subject we all love, not to check other's spelling and grammer in english class.

Wow John, I guess you've never made a mistake or got mis-information before???  We are all just sharing are personal experiences and knowledge.  We can't always be right, we're not all experts like Fred or yourself.  RELAX don't take everything to heart, you'll live longer

Alan