Spica Fuel Pressure

What I have found is that typically the pressure runs from 30-38 lbs. for a good Bosch fuel pump. The fuel cut off switch at the fuel filter cuts in around 9 lbs. The car will not run on less than 7 lbs of fuel pressure that I can recall.
If the light comes on I would first check the tank filter and work my way forward.
Wes Ingram the last time I heard had not found a replacement for the microswitch. If  I am wrong it is only because I haven't been in this discussion group for some time.

Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net
1600 Veloce