RE: Sold My GTV6

And you will all be glad to know a fellow Digesti has purchased the car.
Actually, I bought it for my cousin who lives in Prince George, BC.  It
will be the only Alfa in that town.  He will be joining the digest and
you can be sure he'll have a ton of questions.

Marlene: It was a pleasure dealing with you and Mark.  Now I have to go
get one of those Kamado barbeques.