Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:33:10 -0400
From: "Graham Prentice \"an agent that works\" Bosley Real Estate" <gprentice@domain.elided>
Subject: Weber carb adjustment

Well, I have just plated and charged the battery on my 1971 GTV 1750. I am
having a problem with the forward Weber carb dripping gas from the throat.

I am trying to find a diagram on this set up to figure how to make
adjustments to the fuel air mixture or perhaps even a adjustment for the
float level. I have so much gas pouring out of the carb will it is running
that it leaves a small pool when I leave a stop light. Also when I shut the
car down and I am on a slight incline, gas pours out of the carb.

This car is a fuel injected car that was converted to Webbers many years
ago. All of the shop manuals I have for this car only talk about the Fuel
injection system. Any help would be appreciated. I would be happy to receive
any e-mail at gprentice@domain.elided

Graham Prentice
"an agent that works"
Bosley Real Estate