75 up-grading.

Dear Alfisti,

I wanted to know is there is anyone out there that could help me tuning up
my engine.

I have a 75 2.0 TS (non catalytic), I use it mainly just for Track Days, the
things I've changed in it is:

-	Tar-Ox Disk Brakes with 42 ventilation slits
-	Tar-Ox brake pads high temp
-	Racing brake lines
-	Lockeed AP 600 brake fluid
-	Eibach racing rear springs and front torsion bars.

The handling is wonderful, the engine is absolute standard, and with these
changes in Estoril Racetrack I improved from 2.36.758 to 2.23.777.

At this point I'm thinking in getting other wheels than the 144, I thought
about buying or the 154or 164, which one you guys thing is better? Because
the actual 144uses the 195/60/14 and this tyres are to high and I have to
use pressures around 42 psi.

I wanted to really improve engine, I was told that by changing Cam-shafts,
Chip, injectors and air intake system, I could go over 200 HP. Is it
possible?

What should I do?
Who as the parts I need?
Who should I talk to?

Is anyone here from Italy? I eared that one can get some racing gear-box and
transmission over there? Is it possible?

If some one could help I would appreciate.

Cheers
Miguel Pereira Trindade
Lisbon - Portugal E.U.

1991, 75 2.0 TS (non catalytic)