Re: 1750 GTV Series 1 seats.

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided

Unfortunately I've already paid for the seats, but before I absolutely
flame
this guy across the email, can anyone confirm for me that all series 1 1750
GTV seats had a head rest that could be raised/lowered etc only on the LHS
seat?<<
It was always the passenger side that had the adjustable headrest, the left
side on a RHD car and the right side on a LHD car.

>>That was my first (and last) long distance purchase, which I must admit I
was reluctant to do in the first place. This guy appears to sell a lot of
stuff on eBay (who I will be contacting), so beware.<<
I wouldn't like to think that this one guy put you off long-distance
purchasing, there are plenty of reputable parts suppliers about, and
certainly a large percentage of my business (I haven't had time to work it
out recently) is with foreign customers.  Use a credit card whenever you
can, then you will have some protection from your credit card company if
anything goes wrong.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.