1750 GTV Series 1 seats.

I've just bought a pair of series 1 1750 GTV seats from a guy on the other
side of Australia here. Bought them across the internet (eBay) through a
series of pictures there. I specifically asked him whether they were a
matched pair ie. whether the left hand side seat had the adjustable head
rest, with the RHS being fixed, to which he said yes (in his eBay ad and by
email). However on arrival it appears that the LHS seat is mostly a RHS seat
(wrong base and no adjustable head rest!) with the LHS tilting and locking
mechanism (which doesn't line up with the RHS base it has).

Unfortunately I've already paid for the seats, but before I absolutely flame
this guy across the email, can anyone confirm for me that all series 1 1750
GTV seats had a head rest that could be raised/lowered etc only on the LHS
seat?

That was my first (and last) long distance purchase, which I must admit I
was reluctant to do in the first place. This guy appears to sell a lot of
stuff on eBay (who I will be contacting), so beware.

Warren Reid
Melbourne Australia