Re: 157 replacement

on 6/11/02 9:34 PM, alfa-digest at owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided wrote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:06:52 -0700
> From: Cuadra<cuadra@domain.elided>
> Subject: re 157 replacement
>
> Already needs a major redesign, especially the rear.  My advice -- don't let
> GM anywhere near the design board.
>
> http://ww
> w.italiaspeed.com/news_2002_01_24replacement156.html
>
> Paul cuadra@domain.elided
>
> 95 LS 5-speed
> 97 Moto Guzzi Sport

I've seen this picture before; last summer in the Danish Alfa Romeo Club
Magazine (the best Alfa Romeo Magazine in the WORLD as far as I know. Too
bad I can't read it, but only get to look at the pictures and wonder what
they're talking about ;->). I don't think its either official or a product
of GM styling. Could be wrong, though.