Carpets redux

Ed sez:

>By the way Bill, doesn't the stitched (or "surged" as it is technically
>called) edging we use on our carpets look far nicer than carpets edged in
>vinyl trim?

Yes, indeed it does.

To be fair, I bought the carpet set I'm currently installing almost 2 years
ago (other car problems have kept me from tackling the interior until now),
so it never would have occurred to me to call Ed on something I bought that
long ago, I was just pointing it out in  the interest of full disclosure and
it's nice to know that there's a solution for folks who might not have had
the option that I did to use vinyl on the seat belt shrouds .

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano