I'm not a cat...

... so hopefully a little curiousity will not prove fatal!  At some point I
recall seeing a post about a person at Alfa in Italy who can provide info
about individual cars, but I can't locate it in the archives or in my vast
unorderly e-mail records.  Am I hallucinating, or is this true?  I've decided
I'd like to have a little more history on my car than what the PO has offered,
which has been disputed by some who seem in the know.

By the by, the VIN on my GTV is AR3025718, and the door plate says she came to
life in October, 1974.

Thanks,
Tony
Portland, OR (gonna be in the 90's this week!)
70 2800CS