EURO FIESTA, BBQ & Swim Party This coming Sunday June 16th [DFW]

EURO FIESTA Swim Party & BBQ is coming up quickly.  Rory and Connie Young
are hosting this event for the second year!

EURO Fiesta will be held Sunday June 16th ( Father's Day ) From 4:00 PM to
8:00 PM.

The event is located @ Rory & Connie Young's house, located in Lucas Texas,
just east of Allen.  For exact directions check our web site.  If you need
additional information  or get lost, you can contact Rory @ 972/747-7257.

This is a very casual event.  Bring your car, your family, your swim suit, a
towel and something to BBQ or a side dish.  We will have light judging and
awards (for the cars that is! )

I will be adding a registration page for the show this weekend.  I am adding
the registration, just so we can get a head count for soft drinks etc.

We will be providing soft drinks, chips and a few desserts.

Hope to see you there.

Rodney & Marci Haas
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Rory & Connie Young