$2003 Challenge - Bay Area

Anyone in the Bay Area interested in competing in the
$2003 challenge?  I have located and purchsed a
relatively inexpensive berlina, which with a turbo TS
engine would give the $2002 spider challenge car a run
for the money.......

So, does anyone want to undertake such a project?  We
would need long-term garage space for this to happen.

e-mail me off-digest if you are interested.

Kelly
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com