Intermittent signal to ignition coil Spider

Hi there,

As described in previous postings i have some problems with starting my '86
Spider Bosch FI. I figured out that the reason of the nonstart is that the
ignition coil does not receive the correct signal. I have current on the
plus side but every now and than the ECU does not give the intermittent
signal ( - side) to the coil. One's the engine fires up there is no problem.

I checked all sensors. They measure oke. Does anybody know which device
determines whether or not the ECU sends  the intermittent signal to the
ignition coil?

Regards,

Paul

Spider '86 Bosch injection