Milano ABS follow-up

A while ago I'd asked if the accumulator from a Buick Reatta would work
on a Milano.  After inspecting my landlord's Reatta, I decided to order
one.  As it turns out, Pat Farrell of Wisconsin had already gone through
this exercise and had swapped in the electropump as well.  Since the
power plug for the pump has Ford stamped on it, I spent some time
looking for a rebuilt or new pump from a Merkur Scorpio or Lincoln but
all were more expensive than a new Buick pump.  As it turns out, the
prices for the Alfa ABS components are very reasonable, nearly half that
of the Volkswagen equivalents for example.  Buying the Buick parts saved
about $50 compared to Alfa sources and may not be worth it if you have
an Alfa supplier nearby.  No one near me had it in stock hence the
search for equivalents.  There are probably many equivalents for this
system but if there's anything we can be thankful to GM for it's their
ability to squeeze the lowest price out of their suppliers.  Thank you
to all the people who gave their input and interest.

Suhas
Baltimore, MD
88 Verde