Re: Fiat (Alfa) and GM

> Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:21:56 -0700
> From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Fiat (Alfa) and GM
>
> ..... Alfa doesn't race, officially, any more.....(snip)

Although I (mostly) agree with your defence for Alfa, I do not agree with
your statement above - Alfa is still VERY much involved with racing all over
Europe and VERY successful! Example being that the 156 is the latest
European Touring Car champion and, so far this year, is still creaming the
opposition!

Regards,
Phill