looking for a low mileage, excellent condition 1991-1994 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce

All:

My beautiful, beautiful 92 Spider was destroyed Sunday in a head-on collision with a pick-up truck here in Austin, TX.  I walked away with minor cuts and bruises--the airbag actually worked, even though the airbag warning light had been blinking for over a year--amazing!?

I can't imagine driving anything else and am looking for a replacement.  Please let me know if you know of any excellent condition, low mileage, all original, garaged, non-automatic and well babied Spider whose owner wants to find it a new home.  This will be my third Spider.  Avanti!

Thanks,
Robby Hanna
rob@domain.elided
512 476 4920