Worn-out Clutch Actuation Assembly

My high-mileage 1971 spider has surprised me with a
few interesting failures and wear patterns.  The first
was a transmission output shaft that wore halfway
through, resulting in a nasty vibration above 70 mph.

The latest episode involves the clutch pedal linkage.
While removing the master cylinder from the pedal box
to clean and paint them, I found that the hole in the
pedal linkage that connects to the clutch master
cylinder actuation rod was worn to twice the diameter
of the pin, resulting in major slop in the pedal.

Remarkably, the pedal itself is firmly attached the
the pivot rod, and looks like it was modified with a
bolt at some point.

So, does anybody have a good pedal assmbly they would
be willing to part with, or should I just weld up the
hole and redrill it?

Thanks,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (215k miles and goinn nowhere)
94 164LS 115k miles
SF, CA
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com