I'd done it!!! the spider clutch!!! finally

Hello all,
 Thanks to Charlie Slayman procedure and his trans jack, I got my 91 spider clutch replaced in 3 weekends (22 hours). It wasn't so bad after all, just tiring when you have to do everything by yourself. The clutch job that I had called around for range from $850-$1000 (clutch set only). I replaced the shot trans mount, the cracked donut and all the noise under the car is gone now.
 The shop that replaced the last clutch didn't install 2 bolts (engine & trans), the pressure plate was ground unevenly at the fingers (I don't know how this can happen. a few fingers were knocked off by the throw out bearing. The clutch plate was like new.
 Well, I'm glad I did this myself because I took my time and did it very carefully by the book. The Valeo pressure plate seems to be lighter footed than the SACHS. The throw out bearing has larger diameter than the SACHS. I got the SACHS plate though.
 I couldn't install the trans by myself although I had the trans jack, but just a little help from my bro to push the rear while I got the front up, it was a snap.
 I got all the stuffs from Berkeley Alfa (clutch set: $180, Donut (45), Trans mount (27), inner boot & seal) total is about $280. The car runs beautifully. I hope I didn't miss anything. I had no extra parts after all..:o)
 By looking at the failure on my clutch, I still wonder how the pressure plate fingers can be ground off like that. Material defects or bad installation? I just got the car last year and I have no idea when this clutch was replaced, but the clutch disc is still as thick as the new one.
 Anyhow, I didn't have to drop the muffler, remove the front and rear shaft, I just took the whole shaft out from the donut to the differential. It was a pain to take out the trans mount, I had to go to OSH to get pipe cap, hack saw to cut a line and knock it right out. The pipe cap was great, it's the same size as the trans mount itself.
 I think I can do the next one in a lot less time now. I saved myself a whole bunch of money, but the best thing is, I know the car is done correctly and I did it.

Cheers,

Louis,
91 Spider Veloce,
Sunnyvale, CA