1986 Spider For Sale

Fellow Digest Readers,

I am forced to part with my beloved '86 Spider Veloce...had to buy another car (baby on the way).  I am hoping an Alfa lover will want to take a look.

It is in Show Car condition with 18,600 miles.   I have been told by several at the National Alfa Convention in Nashville last summer that it is Concours ready. I am the second owner and it has always been garaged and maintained by Alfa veterans.  The only thing that is not stock is the CD player (original was lost in a move).  Even 3 of the original Michelin MXVs still have plenty of tread and no dryrot.  The only thing that is not Perfect is the original black, canvas top.  It is rain worthy with no holes or leaks, but I would not recommend it sitting outside in a downpour.  As you can see from the mileage, I only drive it on sunny days and have had no need to install new top.

I am selling it on Ebay but "Reserve the Right" to end the auction early if a Alfa enthusiast is interested.  I have more pictures if you want to see them (just email me). Check out the auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1833643678&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1023580216&indexURL=0&rd=1

'86 Spider Veloce 18K Miles

Craig Menzie, 615-872-3716 (Day), 615-665-0042 (hm), craigwmenzie@domain.elided, Nashville, TN