Project Berlina for sale in Bay Area

A project barn-find Berlina I mentioned a couple months ago in Petaluma, CA,
is still for sale. In brief, it's an early 1972 US 2000 with SPICA, complete
car with head removed from engine but included. It's amazingly straight and
rust-free, other than ugly surface rust on hood. Rosso Amaranto paint is
poor; pigskin interior is average/poor with cracks in seat vinyl and dash.
Trim, chrome, glass, etc. is all present and good.  Has been off the road
since 1987, stored inside since 1991.  Brake and clutch hydraulics still
have pressure, amazingly.  Car has original blue plates and rolls freely.
Missing its intake manifold but has SPICA pump, pipes, and airbox.  Head is
in trunk, and engine has sat open up for at least 10 years, but looks
reasonable, all things considered.

Not my car. If you're interested, contact the owner, Robert Mortensen, at
mortens6@domain.elided. Robert told me he's looking for best offer over $300.
A friend and I looked at it yesterday, so I can provide more details if
anyone's interested.  It's a project for sure to get it back on the road,
but the shell, in spite of the poor paint, is as solid and straight as
you're going to find, especially at the price.  Please someone else buy it
so I don't bring it home...

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register