Re: Estoril

>From: Miguel Pereira Trindade <mptrindade@domain.elided>
>Subject: Track Day in Estoril circuit (Portugal)
>
>I have a 1991, 75 2.0 TS, with Tar-Ox disk brakes with 42 slices, DOT 5
>racing brake fluid, steel lines, Bilstein shocks, Einbach rear springs and
>Einbach 24 mm torsion front bar.
>The car is much better, 4 mm lower, a lot stiffer, and handles a lot better
>in turns. Tyres were some Bridgestone Potenza 720, 195/60/14 with 42 PSI.

Sounds pretty darn good to me!

>Anyone wants to give me some suggestions to what I could do to improve the
>car? As next Track Day in Estoril Cicuit will be August 4th. Anyway I as
>also thinking I going to Jarama, Madrid. Anyone here usually goes there?

Never been there. Tell us when you go though!

>I4ll appreciate any help someone could give me, because I'm an absolute
>amateur, that happens to have fun driving fast and prefers to do it in a
>Alfa Romeo.

Whatever you do don't paint the car green. It upsets the guys trying to follow you ;-) Sounds like the help from your friend was better than anything you could do to the car. I'd say to continue on that route. Good Luck!
--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto