Re[2]: GTV6 in SoloII

On Thu, 30 May 2002 08:43:58 -0700 Michael Williams <alfanut@domain.elided> wrote:
> Thanks for the answers Eric. I just checked the local autocross website
> (http://www.americanauto-x.com/) and of course they don't run DSP. They
> have C Street Prepared and E Street Prepared..

i just took a look at the web site for my own edification.

they say that they're combining classes/indexing. this means that a DSP car
will bump up (probably to CSP), and have a index factor applied to its time
as a correction for the bump. not exactly what the SCCA would do, but a
fairly reasonable thing to do. they don't say what index they're using;
there have been a couple of people fooling around with indexes to use in
comparing different classes.

richard