re: hardtop storage device

Clay, the place where you've seen that hardtop device (a rolling cradle)
could well have been your local Porsche dealer. &:-) They are an accessory
(ha ha) for the Boxster, as the hardtop is pretty heavy and cumbersome. I
investigated this a long time ago, and then decided I wouldn't be buying a
hardtop for my Spider anyway. Also, a place like Griot's Garage,
www.griotsgarage.com, might even have a similar unit.

HTH!

Tess