Re: Hagerty Classic Insurance

This mileage restriction with Hagerty is news to me, I specifically asked them about the 2500 miles limit and they said there isn't any. I just looked at my renewal form and there is no mention of it, nor did I have to report my odometer readings, don't think I ever did.

This is not an issue for me, I'll be happy if I can rack up 2K miles on any of my cars. I do think they look at things on a case by case basis.

- Steve.

p.s. Rodney, I know of a rust free mexico that has been in storage for years, I can check if it is for sale.