1973 GTV For Sale

Digesti-

The time has come for me to trim my stable of Alfas by one.  With my
spending more and more time at work, I find that I'm not getting the chance
to drive the car and as we all know Alfas were made to be driven.

Here are the particulars:

1973 Alfa Romeo GTV

- Champaign metallic exterior/Black interior
- Immaculate inside and out
- No rust anywhere
- 145,000+ miles
- Engine rebuilt 13,000+ miles ago by Dennis Black at the Speed Factory
- Euro cams
- Ward and Dean suspension
- Koni yellow shocks
- Cromodora Daytona wheels
- Recaro SE seats installed - original seats included
- Momo steering wheel
- Garage kept, covered and babied
- All work performed by Glynn Motorsports
- Loves to run
- Former Jonathan Kirshtein car

Price $12,500
Car located in Marblehead, MA

I'm in the process of getting pictures and having them posted.  In the
meantime, feel free to call (781-631-8232)/e-mail me with any questions.  As
many of the digesti from New England, who attend Castle Hill and Italian Car
Day can attest, it's one of the nicer GTVs in the region.

--
Stefan Roeser
Marblehead, MA

87 Alfa Spider Quad