Sex Pistols and Aussie Beetles (minimal Alfa content)

Andrew Watry's note about the punkette on the bonnet of the Montreal
intrigued me.  I don't think that it is a scene out of "The Great Rock 'n'
Roll Swindle".  Despite years of studying and performong classical music, I
still have a soft spot for the Sex Pistols and I've watched my VHS copy of
"Swindle" countless times.  As the Montreal is a car that I've lusted after
since being a teenager, I would have made the connection.

Tim - Doug Gould's Grandma's beetle was probably made here, so no drive
home from Germany!!

Cheers, and real Alfa content next time - promise!
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.