Front spoiler for 84 Spider? Retrofitting seats?

I have an 84 Spider that is in need of the air dam to be replaced.  I was
wondering if anyone made an aftermarket setup that is attractive.  I have only
found one, at Paul Spruell's website, and it looks too "duck beak/Fast and
Furious" for my tastes.  Any idea if the body parts from a Quad would fit
easily, and if you have one, will ya sell it?

Also, I have been in search of replacement seats for mine as the seat bottoms
are completely rusted through.  It's a shame too because the seat leathers are
in remarkable condition.  I did some measuring, dropped in at a salvage yard,
and discovered that the leather front seats from a 99 Saturn fit almost like a
glove...a tad wider and longer footprint, but the tracks are level, and mods
don't seem too outrageous.  Anyone out there succeed with a seat retrofit?  Am
I going in the right direction?

Greg
Birmingham AL
84 Spider Veloce