hagerty vs grundy insurance

Hi there,

For me Hagerty was far and away the better choice.  Grundy said that for
other than pleasure driving close to home any trip HAD to be for an
auto-related event ( parade, show ).  Like my wife would go to a show every
time we want to drive the coast!

Hagerty just said no regular commuting and no going to Wal-Mart to pick up
paint and ladders.  They don't check mileage, driving it once a week to
work is okay, and they are VERY nice to deal with.

my due lira,

Ciao,

Dan Walker
67 silver Duetto