rollbar = less wind

This past weekend my wife and I attended a local auto-x in the Spider (115).
We had about 30 miles of travel in each direction at highway speeds. This was
the first real mileage put on the car after I installed the Autopower street
rollbar. We both noticed and commented that there seemed to be a lot less
~buffeting~ from wind ... which normally requires that I strap my ball cap on
extra tight. I can't say that the "windy backwash" is totally eliminated but
it seems to be more than 50% better (I haven't done any wind tunnel testing).
It all seems a little weird that just a little bit exposed rollbar hoop would
make that much difference, but there is truly an improvement ... go figure.

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL
1974 Spider