2-liter starters

Hi Group:

Earlier this month, while replacing the cracked bellhousing on my '74
Spider, I discovered that one of the small gear-reduction type starters
from the '86-'94 Spiders would fit my car, so that's what I went
with.  Seems like a great idea, as it's much smaller and less than half the
weight, but perhaps a bit more expensive to repair or rebuild.

So, now I've got a small collection of starters I won't be needing anytime
soon, and they're for sale on eBay.  The original well-used 0.7hp starter
('72-'74 2-liters) from my 55,000 mile car is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1830884502&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
or search for item# 1830884502

I've also got an unused rebuilt 1.1hp starter (fits all 2-liters '72-'85,
including Alfettas) at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1831629361&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
or search for item# 1831629361

Regards,