Re: 164 changers, etc.

I like my method better.  Walk to parking lot, open
trunk, look at changer.  Read "Eclipse" off it.  Close
trunk.  Walk inside.  Type this to digest.

<tongue firmly in cheek>

Seriously, this is a cool trick Paul mentions, I'm
sure I'll use it in the future.  But I know the stock
head unit is a Fujitsu-Ten, and Eclipse is their high
end consumer brand.  Any audio store that carries
Eclipse equipment should have the cartridges.  My
changer was installed by the second owner, hence the
Eclipse brand.

Enjoy the weekend!
Ian Lomax