Alfa OEM convertible tops.

Hi Alfisti...

Ok, I'm going to try this again, I will take orders for Alfa Spider premium
quality black convertible tops, fits most every Spider after Duetto.  I have a
few in stock, easy to access more.... just arrived from Alfa... this is NOT
the cotton material that faded so fast. It is the heavy HARTZ brand canvas.
They look great. I can get plenty more but I will lose the price point after
June 7. Regular price from Alfa is $495.

I will run a special through June 7. All you can eat for $339 each. These are
very nice tops. I have to cut off the orders on June 7.  Get this good deal
while we can stiil arrange it. {No phone orders please} Please fax orders in
to 813 885 7160 via this form:

http://mastroalfa.com/faxpage.html

Bill at Mastro

Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA